In Noosa we are spoilt for choice on amazing wedding venues, there really is something for everyone! Noosa Springs is an excellent option for your Noosa wedding. With luxury accommodation, scenic garden ceremony locations, private reception spaces, day spa and golf course you have everything on site to celebrate your special day with family and friends.
Enjoying the morning of your wedding day is an important part of your overall day. Some key things to look for when choosing your accommodation for getting ready in;
- Bright rooms- perfect for the dress shots
- Full length mirrors- so you can see what you look like from head to toe
- Neutral furnishings- you should be the star of the shot not the red couch
- Large fridge- to store your chilled champagne and strawberries – oh and a light but filling lunch
- Plenty of room- don’t be crammed into a small apartment, you’re spending half your day here so make sure there is room for hair & makeup artists to set up and for everyone to be able to have a seat and enjoy the above champagne and strawberries!
So while choosing the perfect “getting ready venue” consider Noosa Springs 4 bedroom Oasis luxury homes, complete with your very own butlers pantry and lap pool. You may even win some groom brownie points with the onsite golf course- one of the coasts most pristine courses, perfect for a round of golf for the boys.
If you’re staying at Noosa Springs Resort and having your ceremony along the River or at the Beach then check out the stunning 1965 Rolls Royce and 1952 R type Bentley below for your transport- so elegant!
Did you know that Noosa has its own wedding dress designers? loving this seasons gowns, perfectly complimented with stunning autumn florals by Blooms of Noosa who source only the best blooms and work with you to create the perfect flower arrangements.
Photographer: Sonja Wrethman Fine Photography
Videographer: Lucia- The Four Elements
Transport: Classic Wedding Cars
Florist: Rebecca- Blooms of Noosa
Venue: Rochelle- Noosa Springs Resort
Gown: Nicki- Away with the Faeries
Hair: Dee- Dee’s on Doolan
Makeup: Renee- RB Aesthetics
Jewellery- Cherrywood Design